The Painting Foreman is hired on the construction sites or by the interior designing agencies to work on the painting of the structure. The Painting Foremen is responsible to inspect the painting work on the sites. They have to supervise painter, surface, and equipment. They have to maintain the material stock and oversee the proper working of instruments.
They have to discuss the requirements with the clients, arrange their desired material and meet their desired standards. They need to assign the task to workers and track the progress. They need to mix the paint and inspect the surfaces of the site. They also have to oversee the painting process and maintain the record data.
The skills showcased in the resume of painting foreman are expertise in maintaining, knowledge of painting and experience of painting. Other qualities required are leadership and awareness about safety precautions. Having a degree or high school diploma with experience of several years is beneficial.
Painting Foreman Resume Sample
743 Xyz Abc Road.
Chicago, IL – xxxxx
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Home: xxx-xxx-xxxx | Mobile: xxx-xxx-xxxx
15+ years’ experience as a painter and finisher. Extensive experience with varnishes, eye matching of paint colors, stains, drywall repair and wall textures. Highly experienced in repairing painting and hydraulic air assisted equipment, as well as, electrical control panels. Served an apprenticeship in plumbing, heating and air conditioning. Also, experienced in architectural finishing and cabinet repairs.
1) Painting Foreman
ABC Painting – Denver, CO
October 2015 to Present
- Lead person in the commercial and industrial painting.
- Oversee all coating applications per job specifications.
- Ensure all safety and hazard requirements are adhered to.
- Finish jobs per schedule timeframe.
- Manage daily timesheets and scheduling for paint crew.
- Determine and order painting supplies.
- Make sure all paint coatings are applied per specifications.
2) Painting Foreman
XYZ Group – Denver, CO
2002 to October 2015
- Perform remodeling construction work according to GSA plans, blueprints, codes and other specs., at various Federal buildings.
- Estimate costs of materials, labor, and use of equipment required to complete provisions of contracts and prepare bids.
- Completed three-phase interior renovation project of FBI building in Little Rock, AR ahead of schedule and under budget.
BS in Political Science
ABC University of Denver
1998 to 2002
Skills and Strengths
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Work well as a crew member or independently with little or no supervision.
- Highly reliable self-starter.
- Can be counted on to complete the project.
- Hired, trained and supervised work crews.
- Excellent leadership skills and training capabilities.
- Strong skills in organizing workflow, ideas, and materials.
— References Available upon Request —
Properly writing roles, responsibilities, and skills in Painting Foreman’s Resume is very important. It is because the employer or the recruiter will check them to judge your capabilities. Mostly, the points of the job duties performed will come under the section of work experience in the Painting Foreman’s Resume. Whereas you can mention your skills within the skill section. The other key or highlighting points can be noted separately.
To get the job, making an accurate resume having precise points is necessary. Hence, here are few shorter examples which will give you a better idea about how to write roles, responsibilities, skills and work experience in the resume for the position of Painting Foreman.
From our resume database, I have gathered few examples. These resumes are selected on basis of different location and experience level. These Painting Foreman Resume samples of professionals will give you provide with a hint when you are writing your resume. You can change the points according to your location and experience level.
Check these Painting Foreman resume samples. I hope you will find something interesting and valuable from these examples.
Few More Painting Foreman Resume Sample:
Location – Gilbert, AZ
Experience – 4 Years
- Supervised, coordinated, or scheduled the activities of 6 to 12 crew members on residential and commercial jobs.
- Inspected work progress, equipment, or job sites to verify safety or specifications were met.
- Assigned work to employees, based on material or worker requirements of specific jobs.
- Trained workers in construction methods, the operation of equipment, safety procedures, or company policies.
- Estimated material or worker requirements to optimize workers and complete jobs on time.
- Prepared surfaces and structures for priming and painting.
- Applied primers, sealers, paint, stain, varnish, enamel, or other finishes to commercial or residential structures.
- Painting and Finishing.
- Electrical installation and Repair.
- Remodeling works.
- Mechanical and Cabinetry.
- Drywall, Welding, and Plumbing.
Location – Fort Wayne, IN
Experience – 2 Years
- Supervision and management of job sites.
- Use of pallet jacks, forklifts, trailers, boom lifts, scissor lifts.
- Frequent liaison between clients and upper management.
- Extensive documentation of product needs, the timeline of work, and progression of work.
- Oversee all safety needs to ensure proper personal protective equipment is utilized.
- DOT certification.
Location – Morro Bay, CA
Experience – 3 Years
- Coordinating painting services and related activities e.g. (preparation, wallpaper, stripping, graffiti removal, etc.)
- Supervising assigned painters; implementing and maintaining painting and related services within established guidelines and standards.
- Performs painting, preparation, and other related activities as needed.
Location – Newark, DE
Experience – 5 Years
- Complete and secure Safety Analysis and Daily Work Permits and assign workers tasks each day on projects.
- Work includes sandblasting pipes, structural steel, tank vessels, apply primers and finish coats by brush, roller or sprayer.
- Prepping and painting of offices, schools, and laboratories.
- Assure quality of work and complete project in budget and in a timely manner.
Location – Milwaukee, WI
Experience – 3 Years
Reading blueprints for every job.
- Taking care of customer complaints so the customer is satisfied.
- Delegating work to 10 to 30 employees.
- Looking through the blueprints and making a plan for each day so that every employee stays productive.
- Maintenance of pumps and tools needed for the job this included fixing pumps when they went down and general maintenance such as changing oil, changing electrical cords out when broken.
- Writing daily reports for the customer and detailed reports for records for the company this included materials used, employee hours, daily accomplishments, and making sure materials were ordered so productivity did not suffer.
Location – Schaumburg, IL
Experience – 10 Years
- Responsible for ordering materials for each project.
- Working alongside and supervising crews mostly exterior townhouse properties I also had costumer relations with residents, board members, and property management.
- Organizing daily work tasks and providing a safe work environment for crew and residents.
- Hiring and firing employees.
- Completing projects within the set timeframe and under budget and problem solving difficult areas of work.
- Part of my job also included completing a wood replacement list and other problem areas on buildings.
- Great problem-solving abilities.
- Able to complete dangerous and difficult areas of work.
- Organizing and directing crews.
- Professional and factual work-related communication with all parties involved or interests in work being performed.
- Also, have experience in sales and product management as a complete understanding of all parts of the business.
These are some sample Resumes/CV of Painting Foreman. With the help of these examples, you can create a well-crafted resume yourself. You can select any of the lines/sentences from these all examples. Combine them, edit them and use them to make an effective resume. These resume samples can help you decide what experience and accomplishments to include your resume. It also guides for the proper highlighting points.
There are more than 1000+ active jobs for the position of Painting Foreman in the USA. Find the job suitable to you and start applying with your fresh and updated Painting Foreman resume and improve your chances of getting the job.
Hope you got the information you were seeking for.
You can get similar articles related to career advice and much more, directly in your Email by subscribing here. [Click here to Subscribe]
Note: You will get a confirmation email. Click the link in the email to activate your subscription.
All the Best for your Future!