A Bank Examiner is hired to guarantee that a bank’s exercises are legitimate and all the bank’s activities are legal. They also have to ensure budgetary security and provide the financial stability to the bank. The basic work activities mentioned in the Resume in Bank Examiner are interpreting the bank data and translating the monthly information.
The abilities like supervising regulations of the various bank activities is also very crucial. The hired candidate also has to administer the controls of the bank holding organizations under state and federal law. These professional experts have to do the complete examining commissioning processes within inside the Federal Reserve Bank’s preparation structure.
Those intrigued by getting to be Bank Examiners ought to have the capacity to demonstrate bachelor’s degree in their resumes. Having the completed coursework certificate of economics, finance and accounting is beneficial. The applicant should be skilful in the field and must certain years of experience to achieve this position.
Bank Examiner Resume Sample
743 Xyz Abc Road.
Chicago, IL – xxxxx
Email: email@example.com | Home: xxx-xxx-xxxx | Mobile: xxx-xxx-xxxx
To gain an entry level position in your company to further my knowledge of financial aspects of business and to grow within the company.
1) Bank Examiner
ABC Inc – McLean, VA
June 2016 to Present
- Examine and analyze loans to validate credit performance classifications, risk identification standards, underwriting practices, credit administration, and compliance with federal banking regulations.
- Completed a risk analysis of an institution with total asset volume of $500 million and updated the examiner in charge of significant findings.
- Analyze financial statements of large and complex loans ($10 million and above).
- Planned and led regulatory compliance examination activity of a $600 million institution.
- Analyze the overall financial health, trends, and projections of associations in the CAMELS (Capital, Assets, Management, Earnings, Liquidity, Sensitivity) areas.
- Examine system institutions for compliance with applicable laws and regulations (to include TIL, RESPA, Flood Insurance, ECOA, Regulation U, Right of Rescission, and Borrower’s Rights).
- Develop external reports detailing examination findings and formally present required corrective actions to institution Board of Directors.
- Evaluate and classify individual borrower accounts for accurate and timely risk identification and adherence to standards and regulations.
- Perform statistical database querying with Excel and sample large loan databases from system institutions.
2) Bank Examiner Intern
ABC Inc – McLean, VA
June 2015 to August 2015
- Collaborated with cross-functional teams across the nation to execute on-site examinations of Farm Credit System institutions.
- Reviewed and analyzed bank records to determine the bank’s financial performance and condition, compliance with laws, and internal policies and procedures.
- Evaluated bank loan portfolios and financial statements for trends and risk.
- Participated in on-the-job training and formal training to acquire basic banking knowledge and bank examination skills.
- Assisted in preparing detailed reports and presented findings and recommendations to executive management staff.
Bachelor of Science in Finance
ABC School of Business
Skills and Strengths
- Good Customer service focus.
- Proficient in Microsoft office, Word, Excel.
- Cash Handling experience.
- Bilingual in English and Kreyol.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Works well with others.
— References Available upon Request —
Properly writing roles, responsibilities, and skills in Bank Examiner’s Resume is very important. It is because the employer or the recruiter will check them to judge your capabilities. Mostly, the points of the job duties performed will come under the section of work experience in the Bank Examiner’s Resume. Whereas you can mention your skills within the skill section. The other key or highlighting points can be noted separately.
To get the job, making an accurate resume having precise points is necessary. Hence, here are few shorter examples which will give you a better idea about how to write roles, responsibilities, skills and work experience in the resume for the position of Bank Examiner.
From our resume database, I have gathered few examples. These resumes are selected on basis of different location and experience level. These Bank Examiner Resume samples of professionals will give you provide with a hint when you are writing your resume. You can change the points according to your location and experience level.
Check these Bank Examiner resume samples. I hope you will find something interesting and valuable from these examples.
Few More Bank Examiner Resume Sample:
Location – Houlton, WI
Experience – 8 Years
- Developed and executed risk-based supervisory strategies based on institution specific risk factors and emerging industry risks and trends.
- Supervised examination personnel as Examiner-in-Charge or functional lead on examination activities to ensure supervisory objectives/goals were efficiently and effectively achieved.
- Prepared formal communications for presentation and distribution to key stake holders summarizing strengths, weaknesses, and corrective action(s) addressing critical deficiencies and/or non-compliance with banking laws, regulations, and supervisory issuances.
- Evaluated corporate-wide policies, procedures, and risk mitigation controls to ensure they were effectively implemented and modified as necessary to address the dynamic risks affecting banks.
- Completed quality assurance reviews and provided performance feedback to peers and non-commissioned examiners to promote effective staff development as well as consistent and effective examination practices.
Location – Boston, MA
Experience – 6 Years
- Acting as an examiner-in-charge of examinations of lager, moderately complex financial institutions which includes exercising direct supervision over, assign work to and reviewing the performance of three or more assisting examiners.
- Evaluating the overall soundness of financial institutions by analyzing financial documents and reports, reviewing policies and procedures, and performing analyses on data collected.
- Evaluating bank secrecy and anti-money laundering activities.
- Preparing detailed reports of findings; reviewing examination content with management; preparing written analysis of examination findings and presenting to the board of directors and/or management.
Location – Boston, MA
Experience – 5 Years
- Compiled and organizing examination data, prepare statistical reports, and analyze examination findings to prepare written report comments.
- Worked with management of regulated entities to facilitate the examination process and to resolve any examination issues that may arise.
- Ensured that all financial institutions adhere to sound banking practices and consumer protection laws and regulations.
- Acted as an examiner in charge of Depository Institution Supervision examinations by planning, organizing, and supervising examinations of less-complex financial institutions.
- Participated in formal exit meetings and presentations to the board of directors, including the preparation of agendas and handout materials.
- Prepared the examination report and detailed work papers in an accurate and timely manner.
Location – Hartford, CT
Experience – 9 Years
- As part of teams assigned to each bank job, we reviewed bank safety and soundness for management, capital, sensitivity to market risk, liquidity and asset management.
- Wrote work papers to support work done, prepared reports for the banks and presented findings to their boards of directors.
- The job required various levels of understanding of GAAP and regulatory requirements.
- We used Microsoft products for our work including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Was promoted to Principal Examiner which is the highest level and was assigned to jobs working with federal agencies on reviewing controls at bank data service centers.
Location – New York, NY
Experience – 8 Years
- Involved in safety and soundness examination of financial institutions in a dynamic and complex financial system to determine compliance with State and Federal laws, rules, statutes and regulations.
- Conducted examination of banks and financial institutions by using CAMELS, ROCA and MOECA rating system.
- Capital, Asset Quality, Management, Liquidity and Sensitivity to Market Risk.
- Credit Risk Management, Operational Control.
- Involved in the assessment of risks inherent to banks.
- Market risk, legal risk, operational risk, credit risk, country risk, reputational risk, funding and reinvestment risk, settlement and operational risk.
- Conducted analysis of risk-based capital weighting.
- Analysis of bank capital adequacy.Tier 1 capital, Tier 2 capital, Tier 3 capital to ensure bank’s solvency capacity and capital stock position.
These are some sample Resumes/CV of Bank Examiner. With the help of these examples, you can create a well-crafted resume yourself. You can select any of the lines/sentences from these all examples. Combine them, edit them and use them to make an effective resume. These resume samples can help you decide what experience and accomplishments to include your resume. It also guides for the proper highlighting points.
There are more than 3500 active jobs online for the position of Bank Examiner in the USA. Find the job suitable to you and start applying with your fresh and updated Bank Examiner resume and improve your chances of getting the job.
Hope you got the information you were seeking for.
You can get similar articles related to career advice and much more, directly in your Email by subscribing here. [Click here to Subscribe]
Note: You will get a confirmation email. Click the link in the email to activate your subscription.
All the Best for your Future!