A Licensed Banker is an individual who can sell various investment products because he/she holds the membership for Financial Industry Regulatory Authority. They can market about securities or insurances. Their part also incorporates giving money related arranging administrations. They have to regularly keep the client connections.
They offer advice on the financial planning services as well are in charge of maintaining the customer relationships. He/she also has to recommend the investment products to the customers and suggest the suitable speculation items for them. The hired candidate has to help the client achieve their budgetary objectives and financial goals.
The skills showcased in the typical resume of a Licensed Banker are computer literacy, the expertise of financial products, networking, knowledge of systems administration and interpersonal abilities. The applying candidate should have a degree in finance and along with that, the legitimate state license is also needed.
Licensed Banker Resume Sample
743 Xyz Abc Road.
Chicago, IL – xxxxx
Email: email@example.com | Home: xxx-xxx-xxxx | Mobile: xxx-xxx-xxxx
Financial Consultant and Licensed Banker well-experienced in banking and investments for a large client base. An innovative individual with strong work ethic and ability to build lasting client relationships. Skilled public speaker leading over 200 seminars focused primarily on client presentations and sales.
1) Licensed Banker
ABC Bank – Chicago, IL
February 2017 to Present
- Setting and running daily appointments to help current and new clients with their financial wellbeing and retirement.
- Attending weekly call nights.
- Managing teller line referrals and coaching them in the aspects of retirement and savings needs.
- Trained to run a teller window as well as service the ATM machine.
- Weekly and monthly sales goals that need to be obtained.
- Open and service account, apply and close loans, and refer to outside business partners.
2) Client Manager
ABC Financial – Toledo, OH
June 2015 to February 2017
- Make calls for clients financial reviews.
- Would prepare meeting folders and agendas for the appointments daily.
- Process all applications and checks for new business.
- Would set up and run seminars events for the clients and prospects.
- Work with outside business partners to gain partnerships and run meetings.
3) Personal Banker
ABC Bank – Toledo, OH
June 2010 to June 2015
- Required to help clients get a deeper relationship with the bank.
- Open and service accounts as well as close loans.
- Refer to business partners.
- Attend weekly call nights and have call blocks during the day.
- Quarterly sales goals to obtain.
- Manage teller line and their referrals.
MBA in Finance
ABC University – Philadelphia, PA
Skills and Strengths
- Identifying best practices Managing multiple projects.
- Mentoring Time Management.
- Effective communication Familiarity with SEC and NYSE rules.
- Long-term business planning and execution Driving continuous improvement.
— References Available upon Request —
Properly writing roles, responsibilities, and skills in Licensed Banker’s Resume is very important. It is because the employer or the recruiter will check them to judge your capabilities. Mostly, the points of the job duties performed will come under the section of work experience in the Licensed Banker’s Resume. Whereas you can mention your skills within the skill section. The other key or highlighting points can be noted separately.
To get the job, making an accurate resume having precise points is necessary. Hence, here are few shorter examples which will give you a better idea about how to write roles, responsibilities, skills and work experience in the resume for the position of Licensed Banker.
From our resume database, I have gathered few examples. These resumes are selected on basis of different location and experience level. These Licensed Banker Resume samples of professionals will give you provide with a hint when you are writing your resume. You can change the points according to your location and experience level.
Check these Licensed Banker resume samples. I hope you will find something interesting and valuable from these examples.
Few More Licensed Banker Resume Sample:
Location – New York, NY
Experience – 6 Years
- Created strategic sales plans according to a monthly sales goal.
- Responded to clients’ questions via email, telephone and in person.
- Conducted seminars and reached out to communities to teach elders on how to prepare for retirements.
- Translated business technical details into public information in both Chinese and English.
- Conduct training seminars with many other colleagues on investment product education and now to successfully profile a client to deepen the relationship.
- Awarded President’s Club award two years in a row (top 2 percent of the company)
- Overseen four branches of sales performance and customer satisfaction (from 101 to 6 in NPS)
- Six consecutive quarters of 100% customer satisfaction rating.
- Budgeting & Forecasting.
- Financial Statement Analysis (international and domestic).
- Cost Accounting.
- Proprietary Banking software.
- Stock Valuation.
- Forensic Accounting.
Location – Westminster, CA
Experience – 3 Years
- Personal financial counseling and lending, trust and estate planning, credit management, investments, insurance, retirement, and initial point of contact for Wells Fargo Private Bank and Wells Fargo Advisors.
- Served as a liaison between Relationship, Business, and Private Bank teams to provide the best service to the clients.
- Developed other team members and created segmentation to ensure clients receive best banking experience.
- Diffused negative situations for the branch.
- Reached Million-Dollar Club in investment referrals for each quarter.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Recognized sales expert.
- Team Leader.
- Microsoft office applications.
- Excellent Customer service.
Location – Canonsburg, PA
Experience – 3 Years
- Gained information from customers and opened appropriate banking and investment products for their financial needs.
- Educated colleagues on financial products to facilitate sales.
- Leveraged relationship with business partners to better assist the customer with their overall financial picture.
- Accountable for gaining new business clients as well as maintaining current relationships with clients to discuss financial priorities and determine the best course to achieve goals.
- Created and implemented several branch promotions to increase business and bank recognition.
- Instrumental in the branch achieving first time profitability in Q3 2017 since opening in 2014.
- Ranked in the Top 3 in the region for overall YTD goals; ranked #1 in investment revenue generated.
- Exceeded individual and branch goals each quarter in addition to my licensed banker goals.
- Received an award for first quarter sales in 2016 in the amount of $388,494.
Location – Greenvale, NY
Experience – 5 Years
- Provide exceptional customer service and financial consultation at all costs through individualized attention, genuine care, and ease of accessibility on a daily basis.
- As branch designated Marketing Coordinator, I lead the branch in the transition from ABC Federal Savings Bank” to ABC Bank” rebranding as well as coordinate several other successful marketing campaigns.
- Lead morning huddles and update team on latest ABC Bank related current events and boost branch moral for start of business day.
- Generate annuity and life insurance quotes as well as uncover referral opportunities to FC.
- Self-sourced and facilitated a $40K single premium insurance sale in October 2014.
- Sourced two mutual fund referrals to FC in months of March and April 2015 totaling over $100K.
- 100% secret shopper/customer service average rating YTD 2015.
- Approve branch proof sheet at the end of business day.
- Advance Microsoft Excel (V-lookup, Pivot Tables, Macros, Advance formulas)
- Advanced QuickBooks.
- Proprietary Banking software.
- Proprietary Financial Advising Software.
- Share Point.
- Google Docs.
Location – New York, NY
Experience – 2 Years
- Successfully market myself and my team in order to source and close investment opportunities.
- Make at least 25-50 calls daily to source new business and book appointments.
- Assist high net worth clients with everyday personal financial needs.
- Assist in the establishment of a financial plan for high net worth individuals.
- Establish personal, estate, trust, and business accounts in accordance with Federal regulations.
- Assist clients in preparing for tax season.
- Team leader.
- Financial Analysis & Planning.
- Mathematical Analysis.
- Market Analysis.
- Business Planning.
- Forensic Accounting.
These are some sample Resumes/CV of Licensed Banker. With the help of these examples, you can create a well-crafted resume yourself. You can select any of the lines/sentences from these all examples. Combine them, edit them and use them to make an effective resume. These resume samples can help you decide what experience and accomplishments to include your resume. It also guides for the proper highlighting points.
There are more than 3300 active jobs online for the position of Licensed Banker in the USA. Find the job suitable to you and start applying with your fresh and updated Licensed Banker resume and improve your chances of getting the job.
Hope you got the information you were seeking for.
You can get similar articles related to career advice and much more, directly in your Email by subscribing here. [Click here to Subscribe]
Note: You will get a confirmation email. Click the link in the email to activate your subscription.
All the Best for your Future!