This is the best field to choose for the people who have the passion to help others and improve their life. The major work involved in the field of therapy is to advice the patients for the particular exercises. The professional people working as the therapist must have some emotional sentiments attached with the patients.
The experts in therapy work as individual or can be appointed by the hospitals. They need to track the improvement of the patients and change their exercise on the timely basis. Apart from assisting the admitted patients and completing their therapy, the therapist have to perform various other tasks as well. For the candidate looking to apply for the job of the therapist must showcase the experience and educational qualification in the resume.
It is also very important for the applicant to highlight the various course certification in his/her Therapy resume. The most successful therapy resumes are the one which showcases the skills like compassion, professionalism, communication abilities and interpersonal skills. While preparing the resume to apply for the position of therapist, attach the state licensure.
Resume Template for Professionals in Therapy Sector:
Physical Therapist Assistant
743 Xyz Abc Road.
Chicago, IL – xxxxx
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Home: xxx-xxx-xxxx | Mobile: xxx-xxx-xxxx
Seeking a position as a Physical Therapist Assistant with a team oriented company where I am afforded the opportunity to utilize my knowledge base to provide quality, comprehensive and compassionate therapy services.
Competent Physical Therapist Assistant with over 5 years of dedicated career experience providing quality patient care in rehabilitative settings. Exhibits a calm and reassuring personality and employs strong communication abilities.
1) Physical Therapist Assistant
ABC Therapy – New York, NY
March 2016 to Present
- Provide Care Following PT Plan of Care.
- Manual Therapy.
- Monitor Patient Progression/Make Recommendations to PT.
- Provide Patient Objective Measurements to Supervising PT.
- Documentation in RainTree.
2) Physical Therapist Assistant
XYZ Therapy – New York, NY
November 2015 to March 2016
- Manual Therapy.
- Vestibular Interventions.
- Oversee Day to Day Operations of Satellite Clinics.
- Monitor Patient Progress.
- Progress Patients as Needed.
- Pelvic Floor Therapy.
3) Physical Therapy Technician and Marketing Representative
ABC Rehab Services – Melissa, TX
August 2011 to November 2015
- Assisted Physical Therapist (PT) in patient interventions and care/modalities.
- Implement Plan of Care per PT Instruction.
- Business to business marketing and customer relations.
- New employee oversight and training.
- Employee Compliance and Annual Training.
- Achieved a new client increase of 700% in 90 days after being promoted to Marketing Representative.
- Wrote Company Newsletter that provided company activities to customers.
Associate’s in Physical Therapist Assistant
ABC College – Dallas, TX
Associates in General Education
XYZ College – Austin, TX
- Quality Care
- Customer Service
- Patient Relations
- Safe and Effective Patient Care
- Social Media
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Physiotherapy Assistant
- Activity Assistant
- Health Professional
- Senior Caregiver
- Home Care Provider
- Companion Caregiver
- Personal Caregiver
- Home Care Nurse
- Physical Therapy Aide
- Personal Care Aide
- Home Care Aide
- Physical Therapist
- Massage Therapist
- Health Care Aide
- Home Health Aide
- Certified Home Health Aide
- Direct Care Worker
- Home Health Care Aide
- Behavioral Therapist
- Home Support Worker
- Personal Care Assistant
- Special Needs Caregiver
- Student Respiratory Therapist
- Care Aide
- Care Worker
- Registered Respiratory Therapist
- Home Caregiver
- Physical Therapist Aide